Level 3 Training and Certifications
Level 3 programs are for current manufacturing professionals who serve in positions such as technical manager, engineer or specialist who have a technical background, experience or education in engineering, manufacturing and data/information technology, as well as responsibility for advancement of product or service development in manufacturing.
Digital Manufacturing Professional Certificate Program
Improving operations through smart manufacturing.
- Understand Smart Manufacturing concepts and benefits
- Identify and visualize production data
- Explore IIoT technologies and processes
- Apply advanced sensors and data applications for better insights in your operations
- Analyze production data to move from reactive to predictive decision making
- Develop machine learning techniques and models
- Recognize, develop and use digital twins for optimization, monitoring and processes and to predict behavior of a physical system
Participants can choose to complete the online Introduction to Smart Manufacturing Essentials (Module 1), or complete all four modules for in-depth understanding and certification.
Those who complete all four modules will earn a Digital Manufacturing Professional Certificate (5CEUs) from Penn State, which is also recognized for Professional Engineering (PE) certification.
Upon successful completion of individual modules, certificates of completion will also be awarded.
This is a CESMII-endorsed training
Next Course Offering:
December 20, 2022 - January 6, 2023 (All Modules): See Course dates/times:
- Module 1 will be held virtually December 20 - 22, 2022 from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Modules 2-4 will be held in-person at the Digital Foundry January 3 - 6 (Tuesday - Friday) from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. The in-person classes include lunch.
Module 1 Only (virtual)
All Modules (Module 1 virtual/Modules II-IV in-person)
Those who attend Module 1 and would like to then register for Modules 2-4 will receive a discount code to subtract the cost of module 1 from registration of the full course (all modules).