Certified Training in Robotics and Automation
FANUC Certified Robot Operations & Programming
Enhance or kickstart your knowledge of robotics in smart manufacturing with the Digital Foundry in partnership with FANUC. Learn how to program and operate industrial robots for manufacturing automation and come away with skills and knowledge aligned to today’s industry needs.
The Digital Foundry, equipped with fenceless FANUC industrial robots, Collaborative Robots (Cobots), FANUC Robotics ROBOGUIDE simulation software and programming pendants, offers the opportunity to learn the skills that are needed to be an operator, technician, engineer or programmer to set up, record and troubleshoot programs on a FANUC robot.
Our team of FANUC-Certified Instructors will provide training in programming and operation as well as share years of industry experience in automation and digital manufacturing. Upon completion of these courses, participants will receive:
- Industry-relevant training for in-demand skills on the latest robotics hardware and software
- Industry-recognized FANUC certification and 4 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from Penn State
FANUC Certified Programmable Logic Controllers (Coming Spring 2024)
Fill out the form below to be notified when registration opens for Certified Training in Robotics and Automation.
Financial Assistance for All Programs
We partner with local agencies such as CareerLink to make workforce training funds available for eligible participants and organizations. For questions about funding eligibility:
- Alle-Kiski area residents can call 724-334-8600 for the New Kensington office.
- Those in other parts of the Westmoreland County region can call 724-836-2600 for the Westmoreland-Fayette office.
- Those in other surrounding counties, contact your local Workforce Investment Board (WIB): Allegheny County- Partner4Work; Butler, Armstrong and Indiana Counties- Tri-County
Contact Steve Leonard at email@example.com for more information.