Level 3 Training and Certifications
Level 3 programs are for current manufacturing professionals who serve in positions such as technical manager, engineer or specialist who have a technical background, experience or education in engineering, manufacturing and data/information technology, as well as responsibility for advancement of product or service development in manufacturing.
Fill out the form at the bottom of this page to be notified when registration opens.
Digital Manufacturing Professional Certificate Program
Improving operations through smart manufacturing.
- Understand Smart Manufacturing concepts and benefits
- Identify and visualize production data
- Explore IIoT technologies and processes
- Apply advanced sensors and data applications for better insights in your operations
- Analyze production data to move from reactive to predictive decision making
- Develop machine learning techniques and models
- Recognize, develop and use digital twins for optimization, monitoring and processes and to predict behavior of a physical system
Participants can choose to complete the online Introduction to Smart Manufacturing Essentials (Module 1), or complete all four modules for in-depth understanding and certification.
Those who complete all four modules will earn a Digital Manufacturing Professional Certificate (5CEUs) from Penn State, which is also recognized for Professional Engineering (PE) certification.
Upon successful completion of individual modules, certificates of completion will also be awarded.
Module Pricing Details
Module I Only (virtual)
All Modules (Module I virtual/Modules II-IV in-person)
Those who attend Module 1 and would like to then register for Modules 2-4 will receive a discount code to subtract the cost of module 1 from registration of the full course (all modules).
This is a CESMII-endorsed training.
Registration and Payment Information
For those ready to register and will be paying for the course module(s) by credit card, please use the registration links below.
For individuals and companies/organizations wishing to pay via check or other means:
Individual Registrants (paying by check or other means):
- Fill out this online Level 3 information form to provide your name, date of birth, address, email address and phone number.
- Penn State New Kensington's Office of Continuing Education will enter the registrant's information and produce a payment invoice that will be sent to the registrant with payment details.
- Checks should be made payable to Penn State University. Once payment is received, participant will be registered for the course.
Business/Organization Group Regisrants (paying by check or other means):
- Fill out this online Level 3 information form for Businesses or Groups. On the form, provide the names, dates of birth, addresses, email addresses and phone numbers of all those in group wishing to register.
- Penn State New Kensington's Office of Continuing Education will enter the group registrant information and produce a payment invoice that will be sent to the registering business/group contact with payment details.
- Checks should be made payable to Penn State University. Once payment is received, participants will be registered for the course.
Interested in learning about the next Level 3 certificate program?
Fill out the form below to be notified when registration for the next cohort opens.